Thursday, August 17, 2017

Roasted Peaches with Coconut Cream



It's peach season ya'll. and I can't get enough. I actually prefer unripe peaches to the softer ripe peaches. My husband tells me I eat them wrong, ha! But, for roasting I prefer the ripest I can find. I have been using a coconut creamer for my tea and coffee from The Sprouted Kitchen that takes the cake when it comes to dairy free creamers. It's a bit thick, which makes it perfect for a cream topping. I decided to pair it some roasted peaches for a light quick dessert and the outcome was SO good. I hope you enjoy. 

Ingredients

A few spoonfuls of The Sprouted Kitchen's Coconut Creamer (Optional: make in advanced and store in the fridge. Remaining creamer can be used in your tea or coffee.)

1 ripe peach peeled and sliced

1/2 tablespoon of butter

1/2 tablespoon of light brown sugar

Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt the butter and mix in the peach slices. Add the brown sugar and toss to evenly coat the peach slices. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and plate with a spoonful or two of coconut cream. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!